Today was a CRAZY FUN day! My trainer came to work today and hung out with me and Grace and met all of my work friends (who may I add were admiring her arm muscles through her shirt...LOL - Yep I told on ya'll). I'm telling you....if we had all been this close in High School....it would have been a catastrophe - we would have STAYED in trouble! Grace and I gave Nikki the official schooling of "ebonics" including my weight gain is "par-tial-uh the faults of the Gurl Scouches an they thin minches cookie." We laughed so hard at the stupid little things that make ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE AT ALL!! AWESOME!! I love it that my friends totally get my STUPID sense of humor! Anyway....before that I was greeted @ 7:30 this morning by my boss leaving the office saying "well Good morning skinny" and telling me that I "looked great"....and to think I was about to FLIP OUT because I was in jeans...
I had a mom catch me in the reception room and tell me I had lost a lot of weight....what was I doing? What had I lost?? Etc... KUDOS to the MACK-STER!
 |
| Today! |
Food today was:
Breakfast: eggs and oats
Snack: turkey and scraw-berries
Lunch: peas, pork rib and salad
Snack: Zeke & PB & grapes
Dinner: tenderloin, cauliflower (did I spell that right??) and green beans
I also have to say that I feel VERY AWKWARD when a compliment is given! So, today when my friends hubby came in and told me I looked sexy.....I turned RED!! I mean I felt it....I wanted to try that trick that kids do where you close your eyes and disappear....BTW - it does not work! I know he was just complimenting me b/c we have known each other for years, I flipped out....but had to try to play it cool. I told his wife that it flipped me out and she just laughed at me. I can't take a compliment from my closest peeps....more less another man (other than my hubby....and he lies....I'll have to tell you the story of the Titan's jersey one day.... this is how I KNOW he lies...LOL). My scary moment of the day was tonight, my wedding rings literally fell off my finger...so I guess I HAVE to go buy those rubber ring sizer things!
 |
| 2 short years ago @ my largest! |
I get to spend the day with my hubby tomorrow and Saturday is our BIG DATE to The Melting Pot - I AM STOKED!!!! It will be 7 PERFECT years with the MOST AMAZING man that God planned just for me! I swear he completes me! Makes me want a cookie.....bahahaha!! This of course is a JOKE! I never want to be the girl on the left again!
Lol! Scraw-berries...ha!!
ReplyDelete