Well today was a weigh-in as usual. And I'm going to pretty much jump straight to the numbers:
LAST WEEK WEIGHT: 216.2 THIS WEEK WEIGHT: 213.0
LAST WEEK BMI: 39.5 THIS WEEK BMI: 39.0
NATURAL WAIST: 39 NATURAL WAIST: 38
WAIST @ NAVEL: 47 WAIST @ NAVEL: 46.5
HIPS @ ILLIAC: 49 HIPS @ ILLIAC: 49.
THIGHS: 23.5 THIGHS: 23.5
So, this week I am down 3.2 pounds and another 1.5 inches for a total loss of 14 pounds and 15 inches. Not too shabby. I totally jacked up my food today!
Breakfast: eggs and oatmeal with blueberries & cinnamon
Snack: strawberries and turkey
Lunch: missed
Snack: PB on Zeke and grapes
Dinner: 3 oz of turkey bacon and tomato
I have been totally distracted today and have messed up SO much crap! Time to re-group and re-focus! I missed my gym time tonight, but I did go bowling for the past 2 hours. Since Thursday is a make-up day.....guess I'll be making up today! Like I said - Re-group & re-focus! Today has just been a day that has thrown me for a loop!

No comments:
Post a Comment