Ok, so I worked all day today, ate lunch at my desk while I purged charts and then left work early to get to the gym. IDK what the crap I did to the back of my right knee, but it hurts like heck! I did all of my stretches, so it must be the extra weight that I added to the rows tonight - or maybe it was the incline of 3 on the treadmill! UGH!! Anyway, my hubby is at the basketball tournament game with our oldest and I am here with the little kids getting them all in the bed! I'd swear someone gave them 10 bags of candy today! AHHHH! Gotta love being a momma! Anyway, here are my meals:
Breakfast: oats with cinnamon and crasins and eggs
Snack: turkey, strawberries and 5 fish-oil caps
Lunch: salad and italian chicken
Snack: PB on Zeke and grapes
Dinner: seasoned rib with peas
Well, tomorrow is my busy day as usual! Gotta weigh in, meet with someone (no fun) and then go to the gym and to bowl. This should fare to be a festive day! *SARCASM* Still feeling positive about my weight-loss and will be happy with any amount lost tomorrow! Now....to take my meds and off to bed! Tomorrow is the beginning of something new....not something I look forward to.....but something new! I heard this song today....had no idea that I'd need it so soon! *song*

No comments:
Post a Comment