We had church this morning. I put on a shirt that was sort of tight with my new pair of black dress pants and I was a bit self-conscious because the shirt was form fitting, but everyone loved it. So, I got to go to Sears today and buy me some more shirts in the Misses XL section instead of having to buy from the "special sizes" section! WHOO HOO - THAT FELT GOOD!!! My son offered me some of his McDonald's french fries (which may I add are one of my favorite foods) but I have decided that nothing tastes as good as skinny feels, and although I'm not skinny YET....I'll get there. My meals today were on track (FINALLY)
Breakfast: eggs and oatmeal with cinnamon
Snack: 5 fish oil caps, turkey and strawberries
Lunch: Chicken and salad
Snack: PB on Bible bread and grapes
Dinner: Chicken
I have taken 2 very long naps today and I still feel very tired. I'm not sure what's going on with that. I have to admit that I am looking forward to the storms, I sleep SO well during storms! Nikki said that I get to skip the extra work-out today, so that was nice. When I went to choir I was given a solo to sing (which I have not sang in about 2 years now). I'm trying to convince my hubby that it needs to be a duet ;) we'll see how THAT goes! LOL! I told my choir director (in a joking manner) to pray that Larry doesn't get "the itch" since we are appraching our 7-year anniversary ~ she told me "why would he need to....he has a new woman on his hands" which I thought was very sweet! I am starting to feel like a different person. I want to dress up, and wear jewelry and look like a girl, instead of before just wearing sweats or even PJ pants and a t-shirt in public! Yes, I was one of those! :) Well.....have a good night all and stay safe in the storms!

No comments:
Post a Comment