Today has been a pretty good day! I have been catching up on sleep! Somehow, my sleep has been off all week long! Woke up this morning, went to visit with my mom. Took her to eat @ Burger King (I ate my norm) and then came home - took a nap, went grocery shopping, then went to the gym and my sons basketball game. Everything has felt sort-of rushed except for the nap....and that was nice!
Breakfast: eggs and oats with pumpkin spice in it
Snack: turkey and strawberries
Lunch: missed
Snack: PB on Cinnamon rasin Bible bread (My hubby said it is horrible) I thought it tasted pretty darn good!
Dinner: well.....TBD probably a salad with more turkey b/c I do not want to cook!
I am about to kick back and chillax! This is my new outfit for my date with my hot hubby for our 7 year anniversary next Saturday. I still have a few pounds to shed, so I have to hit it hard these next few days! I can get into the pants (SIZE 16) WHOO HOO, but I would like to look a bit better in them! It's my first outfit that makes me feel proud of what I am doing.
Here is up close of the sparkles on the shirt and the necklace is an adorable ribbon necklace. Can't wait to try to look good for muh-man! :)
Have a good night all!


No comments:
Post a Comment