Well today started out to be a stressful day, but it ended well. Can I say that the employees at Wal-mart sure know how to act dumb! But enough on that.... I had to go to White House to assist today and so that threw off my food schedule a bit! But all in all I did ok considering. I think I tried to get in the most important elements if I had to pick and choose!
Breakfast: Eggs and oats with honey
Snack: Missed (my hands were in someones mouth - and not mine) 5 fish oil caps
Lunch: Turkey and edimame
Snack: PB on Bible bread
Dinner 3 ounces of turkey
 |
| Our precious baby kittens |
I was feeling rushed all day today - but I still got most of everything accomplished! Found my son a pair of new Nike's for $20, got to see my brother for an hour and laugh and cut up. When I came home, I was surprised that we had 4 new family members - our cats are Siamese and our momma cat had her 4 babies! They are TOO cute (as always)! I went after that and had my eyeliner tattoos touched-up and then went to the gym for my workout. So, it's been a busy but good day! Now, I did miss some meals today, I did not make it to the gym for my extra work-out last night, but I am not going to dwell on what I missed, instead I am going to focus on what I am doing and that's moving ahead! It's a new beginning towards a new life.....one step at a time!
No comments:
Post a Comment