Thursday, January 19, 2012

Day 38 - Finally feeling great!

Well, I'm a bit surprised at myself today for buying 2 pair of spandex-ish leggins for work outs!  Ummm....yeah - the only thing I fear is "elephant hoof" much like camel-toe.....but for bigger people!  So....I guess I will be looking for an even bigger t-shirt! LOL! Today was a good day - a long day, but good!

Breakfast: eggs, oatmeal
Snack: 5 capsules, strawberries and turkey
Lunch: carrots and chicken
Snack:Bible bread, PB & grapes
Dinner Edimame and chicken

We worked the concessions tonight @ the school - we were running like crazy!  It was cool, I went and got an outfit today for my hot date with my hubby for our 7-year anniversary next Saturday!  It's adorable & I can't wait to wear it!  I'm going to go to bed, b/c I have to be up early tomorrow and stay out late having my tattoos touched up!

No comments:

Post a Comment