Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Day 37 - A little piece of heaven...

Ok, so I am extremely exhausted b/c I did not go to bed until after midnight, and I did not rest well, so I will make this short and sweet! 

Food:

Breakfast: oats with cinnamon and blueberries and eggs
Snack: turkey, strawberries and 5x1200mg fish oil caps
Lunch: peas and chicken
Snack: Bible bread, PB and grapes
Dinner: Italian chicken and edimame

My workout tonight went well, and I even ran into a friend of mine Nicole and her daughter Megan at the gym.  She was sure workin' it hard on that bike too! I sat in the foyer of church tonight (aka: skipping church)so I would not be rude and fall asleep during prayer night. 

Got a couple of special prayer requests: My pastor's wife Jonna has the flu and is very sick, please pray for her complete healing, and my trainer and her hubby have some important decisions to make and just pray the details work out and that the appropriate doors will open or close!  It has been a great day all things considered and now......I'm off to bed! Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment