Today was a weigh in. I'm proud that it keeps dropping off! I would LOVE to see HUGE numbers, but everything lost is better than a gain! AND, I hear that HUGE numbers DON'T stay off! This morning, I had a mom at the office ask where I was, so they paged me to the front desk. I came around the corner and she said "I love your new spunky hair, and you are looking slim & trim" so I thanked her, followed by "so who told you" she said "told me what" & I said "that I am working out and trying to lose weight" she said "no-one told me, I can see it for myself." That made me feel good! It's paying off slowly but surely! I can't WAIT to drop below 200! That will feel like a HUGE accomplishment to me! I have not been below 200 since I was pregnant - yes, I'm one of those who loses weight when they are prego!
Any-weigh....bahaha here are my numbers from my weigh-in!
LAST WEEK WEIGHT: 218.4 THIS WEEK WEIGHT: 216.2
LAST WEEK BMI: 39.9 THIS WEEK BMI: 39.5
NATURAL WAIST: 40 NATURAL WAIST: 39
WAIST @ NAVEL: 48 WAIST @ NAVEL: 47.
HIPS @ ILLIAC: 50 HIPS @ ILLIAC: 49.
THIGHS: 23.5 THIGHS: 23.5
So, a weight-loss of 2.2 pounds and 3 additional inches! So, I have lost a total of 10.8 pounds and 13.5 inches!
My food today was a little off kilter! But here it is:
Breakfast: eggs and oats with blueberries, cinnamon and coffee poured in it
Snack: turkey
Lunch: salad and chicken tortilla soup
Snack: Zeke, PB and grapes
Dinner: burger patty, lettuce, tomato, onion and pickles all cut up into a festive salad
 |
| ebony and ivory..... |
My workout is going well, as usual.....I HATE CARDIO DAYS! Not gonna lie! But.....I will do it - NO EXCUSES! Incline on the DREAD-mill tonight was 2 and the highest my speed went to was 3.7 and my knee was killing me from my fat butt running - again.....NO EXCUSES! I had fun bowling tonight and even managed to capture a pic of my hubby and I! He likes to look all manly-man and not smile! Oh well - such is life!
I truly have THE best trainer working with me! She is truly an amazing cheer-leader! If you are looking for someone to train you - without the commitment of having to meet with them EVERY SINGLE DAY - same time same place - the convenience of online coaching is AMAZING! You should friend her on FACEBOOK - Ms. Nikki Mack and get the deets on how she can help you shed the weight!
No comments:
Post a Comment