Sunday, January 15, 2012

Day 34 - I'm being chased.....

Well, I'm just going to face it....for whatever reason, God is "chasing" after me.  Sunday school were several things that nailed my butt to the wall.  To the point of tears.  The opening scripture today was about the shepherd who has 100 sheep, and 1 goes astray and the shepherd searches diligently to find the 1.  And he rejoices over having found the 1 moreso than knowing where the other 99 were.  The words were, "he will chase after the 1, because it's that important to Him".    Then Pastor said that God had a message for someone in the service and proceeded to call out everything that I had discussed with my trainer yesterday.  Then in the middle of service, something totally random that pastor said was like God said "HELLO - WHAT MORE DO I HAVE TO DO TO SAY I AM HERE?"  With that being said, I am being chased after!  Why? This part....I still don't know.

Breakfast today took place in Sunday School, because chior ran over and I was running late from the house!
Breakfast: oatmeal with cinnamon and honey and eggs
Snack: sweet potato and turkey
Lunch: ribs with A1 and edimame
Snack: PB & Zeke and grapes
Dinner: Peas and pork-chops

I know that for a blog about exercise, some people are probably thinking "why is she throwing out all of this God stuff" and well, to that my answer would be, because for you to understand my struggle with food, you must first understand this is not my first struggle, nor is it my only struggle, but I can say it is one of the biggest struggles.  And even in this, God has been chasing me, and I have been running!  Sometimes, it's just time to stop running. 

Here is a link to a song that has really meant a lot to me.  What are you running from?  Is it time for you to stop and face your giants face to face? SONG - CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment