OK, so I know you are probably thinking what in the heck does that have to do with weight-loss, and I will tell you with mine.....everything! I had a wonderful opportunity to speak with my trainer today on a personal level. It's so amazing to see Christ in another person and see His beauty and grace working in and through them. I have to say that because of Christ I have been given this opportunity to lose my weight. And it hit me today that we've never been promised that the path would be easy, however, we have been asked to do it without complaining. And boy...in 33 days, I have done A LOT of that. I am going to do my best from this point forward to look at this journey as Christ would have me to look at it - I don't need easy, I just need possible and I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength!
My food today was pretty much the same ole' - but I had food in my mouth, so I am greatful!
Breakfast: eggs & oats with blueberries and cinnamon
Snack: sweet potato and turkey
Lunch: turkey and edimame beans
Snack: grapes and PB on Ezekiel bread
Dinner: BBQ boneless ribs and peas
My workout today was amazing! I learned all of my new moves and look forward to getting to use them soon!
I have decided that regardless of how I look on the outside, Christ's beauty is reflected in the heart and the intentions of the heart. I do not have to be a size 2 to be beautiful - however, we are asked to care for our bodies and that is why I will continue this journey. I have thought about it all day long and it's not really about me - it's about me being whom I am called to be. We all have a story and we all have an opportunity to either focus on what we were, what we are or what we can be. I challenge you to ask yourself, "what am I focusing on?" Because today, even though I know that she has NO IDEA what our talk meant, God showed me that I've been focusing in the wrong direction! Through the obedience of some stuff she said, that she would have never known to say without the leading of the Holy Spirit in her heart - she allowed Christ to speak to me & I am pressing on!

No comments:
Post a Comment