So, today has been a good day! I have felt great - I have followed the plan! Life has been good! I came home early today and spent time with my kids (who acted as if they had lost their minds) - thank you to the individual who cancelled schools rather than delaying them! Anyway, I did get to spend some quality time with them as well! I got the laundry almost completely finished - as I said it has been good!
Food for the day - I know most is predictable at this point....
Breakfast: oats w/ cinnamon, eggs and blueberries
Snack: sweet potato and turkey
Lunch: meatloaf and rice
Snack: grapes and PB on Zeke
Dinner: taco meat and salad
I just got home from a hair cut and I am adding more color! I am looking forward to my workout tomorrow! I am feeling a bit energetic - and IDK why! OH, and they gym went well, and while I was away, my family ate fried chicken with mac & cheese and mashed potatoes and I am ok with that. At first when it was cooking I was wanting it, but then the feeling passed and it's not bothered me since....WHAT DID I JUST SAY?? :) Yep!

No comments:
Post a Comment