Well, today is day 30! I am down 9# and 10.5 total inches. I am able to do my workouts and keep going! The thing I have honestly not conquered are my cravings and my mind-set. It's a day-by day thing....and whomever it was who said "you form a habit in 30 days".....well, they lied! I did see a couple of friends at the gym tonight - one tried to get me to do Zumba - note: something this large should NOT shake like that! NOT AT ALL that I CANNOT.....but baby, some things are just wrong! Like fatties in Spandex!
My food today was:
Breakfast: Eggs and oats w/ blueberries and cinnamon
Snack: sweet potato and turkey
Lunch: turkey, carrots and rice
Snack: grapes and PB on Zeke
Dinner: chicken meatloaf and peas
I skipped church tonight, took the kids, but I needed some time to clear my head! Went to the gym, and participated in retail therapy again. My hubby is going to kill me - the credit cards are growing! - It's like they have a mind of their own! Guess you'll have to figure out what I bought..... ;) And thank God we got our W2's today.....gotta go file taxes and get more cash for therapy sessions....LOL!!
No comments:
Post a Comment