Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Day 29 - Weighing in......

Well, today was another weigh-in.  I know my trainer is happy - because a loss is a loss, but I feel SO frustrated! I am personally used to hitting plateau's and that's why I haven't made it this far before.  The only reason I am going on this time is because I'm trusting that this is going to work out.  I've even thought to myself...."I wonder if I'm not losing because of my mind-set".  But honey I promise with my food journaling, and workouts....even if my head says NO, my body should be arguing with me!  I hate feeling SO negative about the process....it's just SO physically, mentally and emotionally HARD!! Probably one of the hardest things I've set my mind to doing!  And I REALLY appreciate my hubby NOT eating bowling-alley food or the pizza my kids ate tonight to support me.  Because honestly, I was ready to break down!  Anyway, here are my stats for the week:


 LAST WEEK WEIGHT: 220.4                         THIS WEEK WEIGHT: 218.4
LAST WEEK BMI: 40.3                                   THIS WEEK BMI: 39.9

NATURAL WAIST: 40                                   NATURAL WAIST: 40
WAIST @ NAVEL: 48.5                                    WAIST @ NAVEL: 48.
 HIPS @ ILLIAC: 50.5                                       HIPS @ ILLIAC: 50.
THIGHS: 23.5                                                  THIGHS: 23.5

Bowling was fun tonight, and my friend Mo counted my squat reps as I did them right there in the middle of the bowling alley.  I really don't care - I have NO-ONE to impress!  Here is my food for the day:

Breakfast: oats, blueberries and eggs                                        
Snack: sweet potato and turkey
Lunch: rice, spaghetti and salad
Snack: grapes, peanut butter on Ezekiel bread
Dinner: potroast, 6 baby carrots and 1/4 of an onion -
Snack after bowling: orange (I was starving)

Tomorrow starts a new day, and my friends are feeling motivated to start a new devotional at work called "made to crave" Which I can admit, is a nice gesture....OK, so now I am going to bed.  I am in a rather pissy mood.  Just being honest, and if my church friends are offended.....well, sorry.  I am feeling 'teary' and that is not my personality....and yes....I have taken my Effexor - it's ok to have a bad day!  And thank you to Nicole L., Grace, Chrissy, Caroline, MG, Nikki, hubby and all of my other cheerleaders - I don't mean to be ill with any of you - I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment