OK, so IDK why I am in a funk today. I stayed home with Colton - thought he had strep, turned out it was just a viral deal going on, so with Mucinex and Tylenol he is finally in the bed again! He slept most of the day and his mommy got lots of love! Moms of autistic kids understand how these days are - you cherish them, b/c they are few and far between. Needless to say, being @ the doc with him @ 8:15 threw the rest of the day off by an hour. I think the sleep is just now getting to him, b/c he just bounced in here and hopped in the bed between Larry and I. OK, for a re-cap of my meals.....
Breakfast: oats and eggs with blue-berries and cinnamon
Snack: sweet potato and turkey
Lunch: spaghetti sauce over rice
Snack: peanut butter on Ezekiel bread and grapes
Dinner: Pot roast, onions and carrots
Snack: protein shake and shot of Glutamine
I don't know why, but it was hard to get up and go to the gym tonight. I just would have rather stayed at home and cleaned or something.....anything other than going to the gym! My workout went fairly easily I felt, but for some reason, I was sweatting like a pig! UGH! I am hoping that my weigh-in tomorrow actually reflects numbers and not just inches. I'll keep everyone posted!

No comments:
Post a Comment