Sunday, January 8, 2012

Day 27 - Still laughing over Spandex

I forgot to mention in my blog yesterday that Nikki's aspirations are to have me in Spandex one     day....bwhahaha! For real?? That's hilarious!  #1 as I said on my Facebook....IF you put on solid black Spandex and they turn into zebra print - you need to get them off immediately....and If I were to sport a pair ot Spandex anytime in the next 6 months....this is EXACTLY what would happen! Case and point...

You can ALWAYS be thankful for someone to have posted something festive on Google!

Then there's always the lady from Lowe's!  See....now, this is EXACTLY why I will not wear spandex or leggings anytime soon! Look carefully....you will see that she has ankles! :)  Friends don't let friends leave the house looking a hot mess like this!

Now....to move on........
Today, I hope I did not totally jack my meal plan by trying to get creative.....we'll see what the Mack says!

Breakfast: oats with blueberries and cinnamon and eggs
Snack: sweet potato and turkey
Lunch: Avacado, shrimp scampi over brown rice
Snack: All natural PB (ICK) on Ezekiel bread and grapes
Dinner: chicken spaghetti over brown rice and 1/2 an avacado

I'm optemistic about Tuesday's weigh-in.  And yes....I will probably rant if it's not good. :) But guess I'll just have to wait and see!  I have a busy week ahead - ball games....bowling league.....church....ball game again...and of course workouts and meal planning in the meantime! WHOO HOO! I need a vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment