Well, as promised I wanted to finish telling about yesterday: I went to "Vickie's" yesterday and I'm not going to keep it a secret!!! For the first time in 6 & 1/2 years, I can buy their bra's again! Now, I have to admit the initial measuring SCARED THE LIVING CRAP OUT OF ME! She measured me and said that I was measuring as a E or F cup.....WTC?? So, she sent me in with a 38DD just to see how it fit and she told me that actually it fit well, and I could get by with a 40DD. WHOOO HOOO - no more Lane Bryant Bras! I can shop in Vickie's again.....and not just for lotion & perfume LOL!!
My workout today was great in my opinion. Don't get me wrong, she whipped my butt.....but I felt great that I finished without tears! :) She started me with my warm-up, reviewing my moves and then my cardio workout. She said that this was a "fun" cardio workout.....bwhahahaha! No, I'm just kidding, we really did have a lot of laughs today and it was exciting! I started on the treadmill, then pushed a bench with a weight on it, then bosu (not sure if I spelled that right) bouncing and then throwing a ball using my ab muscles, then back to the treadmill. We did those reps 3 series each. I swear, at times I felt like she needed a Britney Spears headset for the individual class she was giving! She made it look smooth, I made it look AWKWARD!!
Now, let me tell you about the projectile ball.....as Nikki was demonstrating the throw move - with no warning at all, she hurled this ball across the room at my head. My reflexes paid off and it barely missed my face....and we all got a good laugh. OH, and the best part, she said that she could notice a difference in the way my body looked. That's flipping AWESOME coming from a Buff Barbie! ;)
I went grocery shopping by myself and got meals for the week $50 cheaper than the past 3 weeks (tell you anything??) AND - I had picked up 2 toys for the kids and they were both FREE b/c they rang up wrong! WHOO HOO! I feel like I'm on a roll here! :)
My meals for the day were:
Breakfast: eggs and oats w/ Blue berries
Snack: sweet potato and turkey
Lunch: pork tenderloin and carrots with dressing
Snack: slept through - guess my workout kicked my butt more than I thought
Dinner: chicken, peas and 5 fish oil capsules
Well, with a great day under my belt - I am going to chill with my hubby and watch some football!

No comments:
Post a Comment