OK, so yesterday was simply a blip in the radar of this journey I am on. Although I dislike that I gained a pound, I should've focused on I lost 3 inches! It's all about perspective and I chose to focus on the wrong thing. With that being said, a year from now it will not matter - just a "blip". So, I am moving forward at full-speed! Thank you for being with me in my pity-party but just want you to know that any party I'm throwing is dairy, sugar and caffeine free! And the best thing that came from yesterday are my 3 new pair of workout pants! :)
Today's food:
Breakfast: oats with blueberries and eggs
Snack: turkey and sweet potato
Lunch: chicken burger, salad, peas
Snack: zeke & PB and grapes (THANKS CHRISSY FOR BAILING ME OUT - I FORGOT MY GRAPES TODAY)
SNACK: Protein shake
Dinner: Shrimp, salad and carrots
My workout went well tonight! Made it through with no glitches and even made a friend Ms. Dee at the gym. I was told by a friend that I should tell you what happened the other day - As I was laying in the floor doing my crunches and leg sways I was thinking I can't do this, my tailbone is KILLING ME and I can't even raise my legs. But I refused to get off the floor until I was finished - well, I looked up at the shelf at my notebook and there above me was the quote "Breakdowns create breakthroughs - You got this" and I just knew it was God's way of telling me not to give up! I should've been prepared for a trial the next day! But trials aren't made to break us, they are made to make us stronger! I was encouraged to be told by my pastor's wife Jonna that she is proud of me and that she can really tell a difference! I have 2 other friends who may be joining the gym to join me in my workouts! I am excited and it's going to be all good!
No comments:
Post a Comment