Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Day 22 - WHAT THE .....

OK, so as I predicted I KNEW I was feeling bloated and yep, I had GAINED 1 pound and 2 ounces! UGH - I did lose 3 inches, but I'd rather see the scale # drop since I can't tell that my clothes are smaller.  So I have been feeling kind of ticked today.  I know it's part of the process and that it means muscle is building.  So, since I was upset, my hubby sent me for retail therapy as a good friend of mine Melissa suggests! Since I can now fit in Hollister pants, I went and bought 3 pair at 50% off - workout pants of course! They look like the blue ones on the left.  I got green, blue and maroon!  Food for the day:

Breakfast: eggs and oats
Snack: sweet potato and turkey
Lunch: shrimp, carrots, salad
Snack: peanut butter on Zeke bread and grapes
Dinner: chicken meatloaf, peas

 LAST WEEK WEIGHT: 219.2                         THIS WEEK WEIGHT: 220.4
LAST WEEK BMI: 40.1                                   THIS WEEK BMI: 40.3

NATURAL WAIST: 41                                   NATURAL WAIST: 40
WAIST @ NAVEL: 50                                    WAIST @ NAVEL: 48.5
 HIPS @ ILLIAC: 51                                       HIPS @ ILLIAC: 50.5
THIGHS: 23.5                                                  THIGHS: 23.5

I am going to keep moving forward although it is VERY frustrating! I am blessed to have friends that have surrounded me today! Special thanks to all my co-workers for cheering me, my boss, my trainer and my hubby! (that part is probably most important because he has to live with me!) Anyway, I will keep trucking along and focus on the good - like tomorrow is my sweet little boys 6th birthday! And I will not indulge in the cake or cupcakes! I will behave!  

No comments:

Post a Comment