Monday, January 2, 2012

Day 21 - Temptation all around!

Well, today was going pretty well until I took my son to his friend Nate's birthday party!  But I'll tell you about that in a bit!  Let me first start with my food....

Breakfast: Eggs and oats                                                       
Snack: turkey and sweet potato
Lunch: Shrimp, salad and black eyed peas
Snack: Zeke bread and peanut butter and grapes
Dinner: Shrimp, salad and black eyed peas
Snack: Protein shake with cranberry juice and water

OH and yesterday when I was making fudge for my family reunion a bit got on my finger so I thought...hmmmmm.....no worries....so I licked it - BAD MISTAKE!! I felt so sick after I did that and it wasn't even much!

OK, so as I was saying.......we went to Nate's party and well....there was pizza that my son tried to give me....then there was the cupcake and all kinds of goodies!  But.....although there may be conflicting photos out there....I refrained! :) I had to rearrange my entire day to accomodate my workout!  I was going to do it early in the day then I remembered my dental appointment and the party etc....and well......HUMPH!  So, after the party, I ran home ate and then went to work-out!

My workout today was HARD! I guess that's because I actually was conscious about getting it right!  Started off with my warm-up, then kettle bell swings, dead-lifts, inverted rows, bench push-ups, weighted crunches and leg sways.  My tailbone was locking and my fat butt was stuck in the floor in some nice pain! But I waited it out even though it took me longer to get my workout done!  I can admit that my shoulders, abs and legs are sore!  I am a bit worried about my weigh-in again this week, but mainly because I am bloated as all get out! Remind me to hunt down Eve when I make it to heaven!  I'll keep you all posted as to how that goes!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Brittany, My friend and I have started a journey to lose weight and have our goals set. Please check out our blog lostbaggage2012.blogspot.com
    Maybe we can be a source of strength and encouragement for each other....we are remaining anonymous until we reach our goal...

    ReplyDelete