Sunday, December 18, 2011

Day 6 - I got this....I got this....I WANT THAT!!!!

OK, so I'm not going to lie, today was the first day that it hit me that I WANTED and I MEAN WANTED something that I couldn't have! IT STINKS.....but as I have been told, "that's what got me where I am at and I am better than that."  And just so you know, cake is not my weakness, nor ice cream or cookies! It's candy! I'm not prejudice...I LIKE ALL CANDY!!!!  So anyway, I thought I would let you know, since it seems to be the thing that is REALLY bothering me at the moment!

Ok, well breakfast this morning was good! I have to admit I liked the eggs  a lot more than the oatmeal, but, it was very filling!  I did not participate in the church breakfast of hashbrowns, eggs, ham, gravy and biscuits! I felt victorious over that one, except my hubby was a little irritated with me that I was not eating with the family and our guests that we had invited.  He went and sat in a room alone for 30 minutes or so, trying to shake it off, after a nice conversation just between the two of us about how I am feeling about myself, I think he understood a little better.  He even had tears in his eyes.  I think it's hard for him too to see me going through this battle!  We've been through it many times before and I have always failed.  I think he is worried for me, and maybe not sure how to support me!

Once again, I didn't eat my morning snack, because I was on stage in the choir singing!

Lunch was AMAZING - I had my meat, my 3 cups of veggies and my fruit!  It was very filling and I almost felt like I could not get it all down.  I really was forcing myself to eat!

I took a nap after church and well.....I missed my afternoon snack at the designated time, so when I woke up I ate about 3 tbsp of pistachios.

Dinner was a combo of leftovers and the new food I cooked for the family tonight.  Dinner was brussel sprouts, baked potatoes (I did not eat one) and salad I ate a very small piece of the garlic and wine chicken I baked (seasoning from The Melting Pot that's AMAZING) and a small pork rib left from last night.  I did not even eat the whole rib! It's 9:55 and I am still trying to get the last of my water in, but I guess better late than never.  I am now going to finish my water and get my butt in bed! My first real workout is tomorrow and I need to be ready!

I have hounded my trainer all day and she has answered every question amazingly! She said I am honestly not bothering her that I am supposed to have questions! This is amazing! I would not have this kind of treatment anywhere else! God is good and candy is bad! AHHHHH! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment