Monday, December 19, 2011

Day 7- I'm dying to self everyday.....

OK, so today has been looooooong to say the least!  I dreamed ALL NIGHT LONG that I was being trained! That Nikki was following every move I make and watching everything I ate! See what happens when you over obsess about a workout and diet change?  Then I ran late trying to collect all of my foods for the day - may I add IS A TON OF FOOD! So, with that said let me first chronicle my food for the day:
Breakfast: Oatmeal and eggs
Snack: nuts, cheerios and crasins
Lunch: Cucumbers, carrots drizzled in 1 teaspoon of honey, spinach salad, turkey and ham deli meat
Snack: Tuna with mustard and relish, nuts and blueberries.
Dinner: Baked chicken, Salad with carrots and tomato and corn

Then for the workout that kicked my ever-loving fat butt! I thought I was going to die and apparently the buff dudes found it humerous to watch the fat chick nearly kill herself in the mirrored room! First I started with dumbell swings and leg reps - that went well.  Then I did bench push-ups and arm extensions and weighted crunches.  My lower back is killing me, but it does that if I walk on a "dread-mill."   So, I know I just have to continue to strengthen my body.  I have to admit I am very tired and did not take any pics today.  Sorry, I forgot!  So, instead, I will share pics from when I was skinny, and what you will one day see again!

No comments:

Post a Comment