Saturday, December 17, 2011

Day 5 - We got Macked!!!

OK, so today has been an AWESOME day! I am feeling totally encouraged and stoked for the new plan that lies ahead! I have always said that if someone would simply TELL me what to do, and what to eat I could do it! I'm pretty good at following directions and getting things done! 

First I'm going to lay out my meals today in a quick format so I can tell you how awesome our time with Nikki was today!

Breakfast- 3/4 cup Rasin Nut Bran & 1/2 cup of milk
Snack - 3tbsp of Pistachios
Lunch- Skipped - BAD BAD BAD!!!
Snack....well, I was napping so skipped
Dinner - 1 cup of green beans seasoned in lemon pepper seasoning and 1 small baked potato and 1 porkchop rib seasoned in Pampered chef Chipotle seasoning.

And BTW, I have STUNK on my water today, so it's 9:53pm and I am STILL trying to get my 64 down! But I will, or I will not go to bed! So.....here I go.........

Now, that I got that out of the way, Nikki came to our home today around 12 and spent almost 2 & 1/2 ours teaching our ENTIRE FAMILY about food labels, good and bad foods and how to detect them! The kids had an absolute blast with the smiley face identification stickers that were similar to a stop-light....Green= Good to go, Yellow= proceed with caution and Red= You can 2 times a week at max, (but is it really worth it??) that of course being my phrasing not exactly hers!  The kids helped us purge the entire fridge and were actually quite cooperative in tossing the "red" items! Then Nikki sat down with me and had customized a menu and workout plan designed to actually boost my metabolism! I'm not going to have to be doing the same old thing and she is going to meet with me once a week to workout, etc! I as always chronicled my day in photos, however, I am just going to put them all at the bottom of the blog with captions!  I am so excited to finally do this the right way! I have already had people tell me "I just need someone to tell me what to do" well if that's the case then you too need to Get Macked!  God is good and this is a God thing for me!  I believe that He encouraged me through song today as I was in the car with the following 2 songs! The words fit the situation and the struggle! One is Stronger and the other is Save your life and that is what I have committed to do!
Nikki and I after our session!
See, we are both still smiling!

I Macked our freezer!

I got macked and the apron even fit!     

Learned how to read labels,
Here is a great example of a Green!
The condiments we kept are all
labeled by the kids as green or
yellow to help them make wise choices too!
  

Success in shopping!

                                                                               
Shopping trip needed!

Even had to re-arrange to get it all in!

No comments:

Post a Comment