OK, so I know you are probably wondering what the title is all about & I promise I will get there, but first things first! Today breakfast was my usual Friday morning meeting at McDonald's with my church friends & I am excited to say I stuck with the plan! My breakfast was 2 scrambled eggs for 170 calories! My mid-morning snack was the usual Cheerio's for 100 calories. My lunch was a little late today, but I went to the deli at Kroger and got some chicken and ham and a head of lettuce. I made a DELICIOUS wrap with 1 tbsp of lite mayo and tomato. It was extra good, or maybe I was extra hungry. Since my little guy had 4 teeth extracted today, he asked me "do you want to lay down and take a little nap with me?" & I took him up on the offer and so I slept through my afternoon snack! - Oh well......My 13 year old came and woke me up to ask me if I was going to the gym tonight to which my response was "I guess I should get my fat butt out of the bed and cook dinner and get to the gym." Dinner was breaded chicken patties for 180 calories, 1/4 cup of peas for 35 calories and 1/4 cup of corn for 40 calories. So I was currently at 925 calories for the day prior to going to the gym and my daily allowance is 1300. I know you think I forgot my water today, and NO, I didn't, but it wasn't as eventful as yesterdays - today I only had 79 ounces. At the gym, I was on a roll on the treadmill - I would run @ 5mph until I was feeling lightheaded and then I would pace it back to a 3mph walk. My heartrate got up to 186, and I tried to keep it above 150 consistently! As you can see on the pic above, It only took me 19 1/2 mins to reach my mile today! If I improve even a little at a time, I still feel it's an accomplishment! My time on the treadmill came to an abrupt end however when I had a charlie-horse in the top of my thigh near my groin area - note to self - REMEMBER TO STRETCH AND WARM UP!!! So, on the treadmill, I made it to 1.81 miles and burned appx 157 calories!
I was not ready to be defeated by my leg so, I went to the stationary bike. I did 5 miles, got up to level 3 and burned appx 110 calories! So.... my total caloric intake for the day was 708.....I know the math isn't correct.....It's because I ate 1 slice of chicken when I got home & gave it credit for 50 calories although, that's probably a high #!
So, when I got back to the locker room, (I KNOW I'M NOT SUPPOSED TO DO THIS) I stepped on the scale out of curiosity and I just want you all to know that even with A LOT of my water in my system from my workout waterbottle, I now weigh 224 pounds! That's a 3 pound loss! WHOOMP.....There it is! I am doing this!
AND - I get to see my trainer tomorrow! I am STOKED! She is coming to our house to purge our fridge & cabinets.....or so I think! ;) If you are looking to get into a program you should "GET MACKED" with my trainer and friend Nikki! You can see successful numbers too! I am so excited!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment