My breakfast was MUCH more filling today - it was 2 eggs and a small granny smith apple (no butter in the eggs) - my snack was Cheerio's and then my lunch was a lettuce wrap with turkey, tomato, lettuce and mayo & it was surprisingly good! My afternoon snack was a Lara "cherry cake bar" and well, there was nothing cherry or cake about it - I PROMISE!!!
But, it did help me to get through my 12 - 8 oz bottles of water today, along with my 11 oz diet tea! I marked my water bottle with numbers today as I finished a bottle!
My dinner was split with a friend and I was pleasingly surprised that I handled dinner as well as I did. It was salad, which I ate with no dressing, also green beans, roast beef and potatoes. I ate most of the roast beef, all of the beans, and I REALLY wanted all of the potatoes, but I refrained!
![]() |
| What arrived for dinner |
![]() |
| What was left! |
Now, Dessert was a different story! It had a small scoop of melted ice cream and I ate that took a bite of the "cobbler" and ate a peach! Then my taste turned and I could not eat anymore.....WHAT??!!!??? That was a cool feeling!
I am doing this one small step at a time! I CAN do this! And I am SO EXCITED to announce that Nikki Mack is going to be my fitness trainer, planner and coach! Who needs Jillian Michaels?? I have my own Biggest Loser - so I guess this was God's way of me not making the show - I can do it at home and still be with my family! I am so EXCITED!!!
Yesterday I felt defeated, but today, maybe I'm drowning in all of the water I drank, but as Dori said on Nemo, I'll "Just keep swimming......." because I feel victorious!





No comments:
Post a Comment