Today was a good day! Got my water in early today! :) Had a blast with the girls (even though they were eating Zaxby's, Chinese and popcorn! I tried to get Nikki to allow me to pass popcorn off as a veggie....but well....that was a NO-GO! ;) No biggie! I am SO thankful to my hubby for keeping the kids and letting me have a night away - but I sure missed all of them! Anyway, for my meals:
Breakfast: Oatmeal and eggs
Snack: nuts and Crasins and 1/2 of my cereal
Lunch: carrots, spaghetti and rice, salad
Snack: blueberries, turkey and nuts
Dinner: ham, carrots and salad
I am thankful for my friend Christina going to the gym with me tonight! It provided for a fun time - even if she was being dramatic and acting as if the workout was killing her! LOL! I loves you girl! I have to admit, I am a bit worried about my first workout with Nikki tomorrow - She has said that she's not going to kill me, but...I am still a bit embarrassed for her to see how out of shape I am! Oh well, Pride has got to go! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment