OK, so I met with the Mack today! Let me start by saying - I WAS DOING IT ALL WRONG! AND - I have NO BALANCE WHATSOEVER!!! So, anyway for Food:
Breakfast: Oats and eggs
Snack: cereal, crasins and nuts
Lunch: Pork tenderloin
Dinner: Laura's lean Steak (3oz) salad and green beans
I jacked up my food today by not carrying my cooler like I usually do and by not following my routine! UGH!
I am a bit worried about next weeks workout since I have been fore-warned that I will be "crushed" - GEEZ - that happened today! Feel like I haven't done a dang thing for the past 2 weeks! It's ok though, b/c it's better to get it right and see a difference than to do it wrong and JACK IT UP!! Gym time proved for some good laughs! Even though it was just a run-through to check my form, etc on my moves....she was killing me softly - because I AM SORE tonight!

No comments:
Post a Comment