Thursday, December 29, 2011

Day 17 - Running in a rat race

Today has been a busy day!  It started bright and early at work @ 7am and went until I got off at 5!  But, I made it.  I was going to text Nikki today and ask if there was a workout I could do tonight, but I think I actually did one today @ work!  After the staff meeting at lunch, I got some work done up front and then I was in the back assisting, sterilizing and trying to get my stuff typed and scanned up until 5!  It got a bit crazy with 3 assistants and 5 chairs and me in dress shoes that were killing my feet! Well, here was my food for the day:

Breakfast: eggs and oats                          
Snack: nuts, crasins and Cheerios
Lunch: chicken, carrots, salad
Snack: nuts (I got called to the back before I could eat my berries and meat and did not stop again until it was time to go)  Needless to say I was HUNGRY when I got home so dinner became short and sweet!
Dinner: Salad, 1/2 cup of brown rice and chicken spaghetti sauce

My hubby even liked the sauce on rice and so did the kids! New family favorite instead of noodles!  I got the laundry going in the wash and I am so tired and ready to go to bed! Yes, at 6:35 pm!  But, I'll probably play on FB for a while, because usually when I feel tired I lay down and absolutely cannot sleep! I can't wait for tomorrow evening because Christina is going to the gym with me to work-out and then we're all going to Kimberly's to watch "The Help"! GIRLS NIGHT!!! And my hubby and the kids are going to eat poorly while I am away!  At least it's not right in my face!

No comments:

Post a Comment