Do you ever have those days that God just shows you how blessed you are to be where you are and to be surrounded by whom you are surrounded by? Today has been one of those days! One of my most encouraging thoughts is that God does not put the people we want in our lives, he puts the people we need! I have been so encouraged by all of my friends, co-workers, trainer etc! My friend Caroline has started a water drinking competition with me everyday! She made it to 80 today - WAY TO GO GIRL! When I went to lunch, there was a papertowel in my drawer in the fridge that read "you can do it" from my little friend Melissa - who TRIED to cleverly disguise her writing....lol! I have received numerous messages and comments from friends telling me to keep going, that I can do this, that they can see a difference and I am really starting to feel my spirit of heaviness lifting! Marice calls Nikki "my angel" that God sent her back into my life for a reason - to save my life and help me through this! I remember when I knew her in middle school - she was in my life for a reason - even then! Funny how God works! I feel so blessed to have each and every person that I have in my life and I want each of you who read this to know - I feel so blessed that God has allowed me to know you! At times this journey has its mountain-tops and its valleys! Trials come and go, but the person who keeps pushing through them emerges victorious and stronger! I want my journey to help someone else one day! I know that God is giving me this opportunity to teach me - and I am listening!
Anyway, to get my food in:
Breakfast: 1/2 cup of Rasin nut bran (dry) and 1 brown egg (I had run out of oatmeal and egg whites)
Snack: Walnuts, crasins and Cheerios
Lunch: Pork tenderloin, carrots, salad, corn salad
Snack: pork tenderloin, walnuts and blueberries
Snack #2 - After gym but before church since we didn't have time to eat dinner before church - 1 apple
Dinner: Chicken, green beans and salad
My workout was kettlebells tonight, leg-lifts, push-ups, arm lifts and weighted sit-ups - I'm making up my own names for these things at this point! LOL! I am looking forward to a new day tomorrow! Hopefully one that has felt like today! Love you all! :) Night!

No comments:
Post a Comment