Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Day 15 - Success again!

Well, today was my weigh-in again and I have to admit I was a bit worried about it!  Let me get my food over with before I get to the break-down of the numbers!  As you can predict, it's many of the same things - Boy am I looking forward to when Nikki modifies it! OH AND....I'm supposed to get my protein powder in the mail tomorrow, so that means I get to skip an afternoon snack! I may not be happy about that after I try it....we'll see! Anyway:

Breakfast: Oatmeal and eggs                                               
Snack: Walnuts, crasins and Cheerios
Lunch: Turkey, carrots, green beans and salad
Snack: nuts, 1 cup of blueberries, turkey
Dinner: pork tenderloin, peas and salad




Let me tell you - the pork tenderloin I have here is THE easiest recipe in the world! Get a pork tenderlooin, rinse it off, rub in olive oil, sprinkle with garlic salt, regular pepper and worchestire sause put in the crock pot on low all day and VIOLA! Easy dinner in 5 Mins prep - Now that beats a Rachel Ray 30 min meal! :)  The peas were tasting bland because they were frozen, so I threw in 2 beef bullion cubes and BAM! It was fixed in seconds!

Now, for today's results:

 START WEIGHT: 227.0                 WEEK 1 WEIGHT: 222.0           TODAY'S WEIGHT: 219.2
BMI START: 41.5                           BMI WEEK 1: 40.6                     TODAY'S BMI: 40.1
NATURAL WAIST: 43                  NATURAL WAIST: 42                NATURAL WAIST: 41
WAIST @ NAVEL: 51                   WAIST @ NAVEL: 50                WAIST @ NAVEL: 50
Hips @ ILLIAC:    54                      HIPS @ ILLIAC: 53.5                 HIPS @ ILLIAC: 51
THIGHS: 24                                    THIGHS: 24                                 THIGHS: 23.5

That's a total of almost 3 pounds lost; and 4 more inches lost! So in 2 weeks, I have lost from 227 to 219.2 (almost 8 pounds)! And have lost a combined total of 6.5 inches!

Now, I will admit this is not at all EASY! NOT AT ALL! But I do feel a sense of accomplishment! My boss even came and whispered to me today "by the way, I can tell you are losing weight"! That made me feel good! My workouts are killing me! My left knee is hurting so bad and tonight was spiderman lunges and jumping jacks! UGH! I absolutely HATE cardio nights! I LOVE doing the weights!

I can't say "thank you" enough to Nikki Mack for helping me and encouraging me through this process! Thank you for having enough faith in me to put yourself out there on the line! IDK if I will ever be able to express how even just these 2 weeks have made me feel about myself! I have a looooong way to go, but with friends and my family by my side, I know "I've got this"! I can do all through Christ who gives me strength!

No comments:

Post a Comment