Breakfast: Oatmeal and eggs
Snack: Pistachios and crasins (didn't have time to eat the Cheerios today before I was called into the back to help again - usually I have a desk job, so I can eat a little easier)
Lunch: Carrots, grape tomatoes, shaved chicken breast, salad with dressing
Snack: pistachios and orange (once again I was called back to help & did not eat the meat)
Dinner: 3 oz of taco turkey meat, salad and a whole tomato (yes I ate it separately, I HATE for my food to touch)
Now, for lunch there were goodies all around like pigs in a blanket, meatballs, chicken salad, chips and salsa from Chili's, 7 layer bean dip, cupcakes and other unmentionables from Satan! But I did not fall into the trap of temptation like Eve......as you can see.....I've done that before - HA! I still have a bottle and a half of water to get down to reach my new goal that Nikki set for me of 90 oz a day! GEESH - I HATE WATER!!! I am now completely caffiene free! I am battling some sinus junk and my head is hurting tonight! It's only 7:20 and I could fall over asleep! All in all it was a good day! Today was the first day a parent commented that it looked like I was really losing weight since the last time she saw me (only 2 weeks ago at a basketball game) - WOW!! That was exciting!
Anyway, on another note, my trainers father in law is having surgery tomorrow, so if anyone reading this will say a prayer for Archie, that God would guide the hands of the surgeons and for a quick and speedy recovery....I would greatly appreciate it! I know it has to be hard for family to go through this around Christmas! Have a blessed night I think I may turn-in early!
![]() |
| Turkey taco meat, salad and tomato |

No comments:
Post a Comment