OK, so my mood was MUCH better today, and I appropriately made all apologies that needed to be made! I have drank 144 ounces of water today and I think that may have been to my detriment! I literally doubled yesterdays intake. No for the account of my diet today:
Breakfast: The usual eggs and oatmeal
Snack: pistachios, crasins and Cheerios
Lunch: 2 pieces of celery, carrots, turkey deli meat and a salad
Snack: Pistachios, apple and ham
Dinner: leftover spaghetti on rice
I had a hard time eating the amount of food today that was required. But even if I am full....I have to press on!
My workout tonight was dead-lifts, reverse pull-ups is what I call them (easier than I thought), bench push ups (my arms were trembling) and bicycle crunches. Well, the pic made those look easy, but when you have a HUGE STOMACH in the way......not so much! My abs are burning, my arms and arm-pits are burning as well as my legs. I think it's time to turn in.....OH CRAP.....I gotta go wash this bleach off my hair! Good-bye....I may be going to purchase a color if I don't go now!
No comments:
Post a Comment