Friday, December 23, 2011

Day 11 - Not exactly heaven.....

I have been battling my sinus ordeal since yesterday afternoon, and I can say without reservation that I have sneezed a minimum of 20 times today! So whatever is blooming.....STOP! However, I am taking my Advil Cold and Sinus and Keflex! I had a random thought today.....only because I was aggrivated that I had to go IN to the pharmacy to get the Advil.....I bet the Meth addicts don't ever have sinus trouble....even if their teeth are falling out! Sorry.....off subject! So, I was really excited about our trip to the grocery tonight - I got 12 - 1 pound packs of ground chicken for $1.29-1.59 a pack! So, that's what all of the yellow packages are in our freezer! I LOVE finding a good deal on healthy food! :) BTW - @ The bottom of this post I am taking a pic in "booty shorts" and an exercise tank rolled up to show my true figure.  It's not one I'm proud of, but if I had made the Biggest Loser, then I would have had to do it anyway, so I may as well drop my pride and show it.

Now, for my food chronicle for the day:
Breakfast: Eggs and oatmeal
Snack: Cheerios, an orange and nuts
Lunch: Cucumber ham and tomato
Snack: CRAP - I totally lost track of that one (STUPID NAP)
Dinner: Chicken burger fried with Misto canola (just enough to keep it from sticking) with Emiril's Bam Burger on it, green beans and tomato with raspberry vinegar dressing!

Let me tell you dinner was AMAZING!!!!

This was my absolute FAVORITE meal of the entire week! What that stupid little patty did for me is sad! LOL!

After dinner, I went to the gym and did my "A Circuit" as "prescribed"
20- kettle bell lifts
15- leg lifts (20 pounds)
bench push-ups x10
arm lifts to the side x15
weighted crunches - I had left my paper at home, so I was guessing on the number I was supposed to do! I made it to the minimum in everything and even made it to the # I am to work up to by the next 4 weeks, so I'm sure I will be sore tomorrow!  Which is ok, because tomorrow is my Treadmill circuit and my massage that Larry bought me for Christmas! PRAISE JESUS! All in all, it's been an ok day less the sinus junk!

IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO SEE ME 1/2 NAKED.......DO NOT SCROLL PAST THIS POINT!! NOT FOR THE WEAK IN STOMACH!!!    :)   MY HUBBY IS TRULY A SPECIAL MAN TO LOVE ME EVEN LIKE THIS!!!!


   

December 23, 2011

December 23, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment