Well, I should've known after the day I had yesterday that Satan was going to be in my face today....and BOY was he! It was HORRIBLE!!! I won't give anymore credit than that though, because he didn't get the best of me and I STILL did what God asked me to do...which is the right thing.
Breakfast: cereal
Snack: yogurt
Lunch: 2 all natural no filler turkey hotdogs (loooooong story, but no other lunch turned into an hour and a half meeting in the boss's office & he wasn't in there in this meeting)
Snack: yogurt and carrot sticks
Dinner: chicken and coleslaw sauteed in hot sauce and hoison sauce yummmmm
I'm going to bed without reading my book tonight, because I STILL feel like I'm going to have an anxiety attack. (my chest is SO tight it hurts to take a breath). But I did get my workout back on track and so far, no pain in my shoulder praise God! Going to bed now!
No comments:
Post a Comment