Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Day 191 - You're enough - Now will you?

OK, well after last nights "rant" as I call it, God showed me today who it was for. (other than me) WHEW....I thought I was crazy! Even though I was afraid to type it, and put it out there, I know I had to be determined that nothing is going to hinder me from fulfilling God’s plan and purpose for my life.  I get TERRIFIED to allow God to use me to speak to someone else.  Satan uses my mind like a battlefield, because he knows that IF I can ever break through, then maybe just maybe I could be a world-changer.  Even if I only change the world of one person at a time! Sometimes, you gotta put on your "big girl panties", listen to your heart and be bold enough to follow it instead of doing what other people want you to do, or what you THINK they want you to do! If we will stop feeding our feelings, (not PHYSICALLY....even though this IS a weight-loss blog) then they will stop controlling you/(us). We have the power to change the lives of the people who are around us, or even that we remotely come in contact with....by simply showing them the love of Christ through and in us. People lose "hope", but we have the ability to add value to everyone we encounter by making them feel good about themselves in some way.  If you see someone with a pretty shirt....tell them! If you hear someone humming and you think they have a beautiful voice....speak it! If you see someone do a good job...appreciate them! If someone has a beautiful smile, eyes, or even just a sweet gentle spirit that makes you want to smile....share it with them.  You never know who needs to hear a positive word and YOU can be the vessel Christ uses to tell them!  We are Christs hands extended.  Let's not be hurting "hands" let's be healing hands.  If all we continue to do is tear people down....pretty soon they'll feel worthless and they give up and quit!  Add value to everyone you meet today by making them feel good about themselves in some way.  It's not about you....but you will find that you are equally blessed by your obedience! *End of tonights rant*

Breakfast: cereal
Snack: yogurt
Lunch: ham, salad and provolone
Snack: EAS
Dinner: peas and taco meat with 2 tbsp cheese

Have a good night!



No comments:

Post a Comment