Did my new workout tonight and I SLAMMED it!! It felt GOOD! Glad to have some hard-core training going on again. Not to mention that it incorporated cardio AND weights! MUWUHAHAHA!! My hubby even came into the living room and said "Look at you, c'mon strong girl - keep going" I LOVED finally feeling like my hubby was actually cheering for me! He's made comments here and there about "yeah you look good" but never stood there and watched and actually cheered me on. It made me want to push harder and not feel like a wuss in front of him. (same feeling in front of Nikki - she's a bit intimidating)
I have to admit, my arm pits are KILLING me. And when I jump roped, the muscles literally below my butt-cheeks were burning like fire! But I didn't have to stop ONE time during my jump-roping!
Breakfast: cereal
Snack: yogurt and apple
Lunch: chicken and carrots
Snack: yogurt and grapes (forgot to refrigerate EAS)
Dinner: rosemary chicken, butter beans and corn.
Now, I'm off to read my devotional! And despite what any of you may think, or what Pastor may have said during his sermon yesterday morning....NO, I do NOT watch the Bachelor! ;) But.....he DID know an awful lot about roses and such.....diversion??
No comments:
Post a Comment