Monday, June 11, 2012

Day 181 - Shorty got low...low...low...low

OK, so I wasn't in "Apple Bottom Jeans" but I sure enough had on my size 14 capri pants today at church. This after my revolation of being 194.9 pounds! WHOO HOO! You know what....YES, I track OUNCES! And even if I'm up tomorrow, that's ok, because I followed my plan....Mostly!   I'm SO EXCITED to start my new workout tomorrow, AND my friend Susan and I are going to start walking in the evenings! FUN-FUN! :)

Breakfast: cereal
Snack: apple and yogurt
Lunch: chicken "hot-dogs" on Ezekiel bread (2) ummm healthy hotdogs are DEF not Ball-parks!
Snack: missed
Dinner: chicken burger (no bun or bread) peas and corn

Need to get into bed, but just not feeling tired! Drinking the heck out of Mio! Got 30+ bottles this weekend for $1.50 each (which is CHEAP - usually $3 or more) me and my couponing! It's the small things in life!

No comments:

Post a Comment