Just like the Spongebob song....today has been The best day ever. Work was crazy busy, which is good and all, but things just got amazingly better the moment I got home! I worked on the camper which was a blast and success! Then we went to dinner and that's where I literally enjoyed a family dinner for the first time in YEARS!! We went to Texas Roadhouse and sat down for dinner. Colton began to engage everyone in conversation. (he never does this) then he impressed us with his reading skills of reading the menu including "ice cold beer". He placed his own order with the server and then when the food arrived, he said "hey aren't we gonna say a prayer to thank Jesus for our food?" And then he proceeded to say the prayer. After that, we all began eating and he literally went around the table asking everyone if they were enjoying their food and is it good? This is the same kiddo that usually hides under the table or has to be given his "sleepy" medicine to sinply GO to a public restaurant. And this has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with my program and weight-loss, but this LITERALLY brought me to tears at the dinner table SEVERAL times tonight. This is the son that I have been missing for 6 years...I just wanted to grab him and scream WELCOME BACK!!!
Anywany, now for my food today.....
Breakfast: oats with protein powder
Snack: missed (I was filling in for Christina today....OMGSH I can tell I haven't done her position in a loooooooooooooong time!!
Lunch: potato and ham
Snack: nuts (all I had time for)
Dinner: Child's steak, salad and baked potato
Well, like I said it was a blessed night! I've been asked to accompany my husband and kids to the Avengers tomorrow night (and for anyone who knows me.......you KNOW this is a stretch for me!) White people movies are only good for one thing.....POPCORN!! But.....
At first I'll be afraid....I'll be petrified - just thinking of how I'll watch a movie without it by my side....then I'll wait through the previews just thinking of how the smell's so strong......but how much better I will feel when I can wear a lacy thong.....then I'll kick back...... smirk on my face.....I just walked past the popcorn with butter and I did not feed my face....I should've stayed my butt at home, I should've taken my bodys heed if I'd have known for just one second that I could have yanked out my white weave! Oh I'll still go - walk through the door I won't turn around, can't eat that popcorn anymore, ain't you the one who helped to give me thunder thighs....you thought I'd crumble and buy some popcorn, candy and fries?? OH NO NOT I....I WILL SURVIVE - HEY HEY!!

No comments:
Post a Comment