Well, I decided to go to the gym today during my lunch break to avoid my hubby getting aggravated with me over spending SO MUCH time at the gym! I guess I started out a bit aggressive at a 11% incline, so I dropped it down to 10.5 at 3mph. Well, about 10 mins in my knee started KILLING, so I dropped the incline to a 10. IDK why my left knee has been "acting up" lately, but I have done something to tick it off royally! It's even swollen and I'm really not sure what I could have done. My first clue was last night during my squats when it started popping.
Breakfast: oats and protein
Snack: turkey bacon, grapes
Lunch: turkey bacon and potato
Snack: orange and almonds
Dinner: ham, corn and green beans
I'm icing my knee and have a nice wet spot in the bed (festive) and Ben is my new best friend.....gay or not - I don't judge....not my place! Well, enough of my ridiculous attempt at humor....I'm off to bed!

No comments:
Post a Comment