OK, so I weighed in today and I am SOOO EXCITED to say that I have finally budged below the 199 mark! I am now 196.8 pounds fully clothed! I lost 1 inch in my natural waist and 4 inches across my belly button! WHOO HOO!! That was VERY exciting for me considering I teetered between 200.8 and 199 for 6 weeks straight! Like I said, I HAD been warned that that would happen, however, it was NOT a nice place to be! And I am once again on the run....well figuratively speaking!
I got to meet with Nikki and her sweet boy Clayton for lunch today. I had a great time with that! Her son is SO STINKING CUTE I just want to squeeze him! I swear not all little kids are cute to me! LOL! I also got my NEWEST "shipment" of jewelry that I need to get posted to my new little side business! WHOO HOO!! All of this makes me like a fat kid in a candy store....or a popo in a donut-shop.....or a ....well, I guess you get the point - I'm easily amused with the dorkiest things!
Breakfast: oats with protein powder
Snack: smoothie
Lunch: BBQ chicken, salad and baked potato
Snack: chicken, nuts and orange
Dinner: 3 boiled eggs and potato chips....well they started off to be baked potato slices....but I forgot about them and they baked extra crispy (not really bad tasting though!)
I'm getting that strong stirring feeling inside again, can't explain it. Kind-of talked about it on Sunday in Sunday School and was tearing up over it. And for those of you who know me....I just know something BIG is around the corner for me and our family! Don't know what it is, but I'm ready! Oh and did I mention......BAM!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment