Monday, April 30, 2012

Day 140 - Well, that was a first

Well, I had my first puke tonight at the gym.  It all started with the treadmill....you see what had happened was...I started with my warm-up.  Well, I was doing intervals and I would get to 5.5 mph, which for me is an all-out run! I swear I'm talking Midget legs flying! So I kept going back and forth and I had forgot my water tonight, so I was getting REALLY HOT, it lasted for 35 mins, and then my leg was cramping all up, I felt nauseous AND soaking wet and so I decided to get a drink of water and run to the rest-room. Well, that's when it all went down-hill.....I yakked in a public toilet - OH DEAR GOD that is one of the biggest fears of my life, but it was either there or the floor, and it was a VERY CLOSE SECOND!!!

Then I got ahead of myself (as usual) in my workout and did 2 sets when I only had to do 1.  NO WONDER MY ARMS WERE KILLING ME!!! I believe I can fly now!  NO....SERIOUSLY!! ;)

Today I had to assist in the back, so I did end up missing one snack, but it was truly unavoidable, and I DID do my best to try to make it up.

Breakfast: oats and protein powder
Snack: smoothie
Lunch: potato, chicken, green beans and peas
Snack: orange
Dinner: hamburger and spaghetti sauce (didn't even want to eat that after the gym experience)

Well, I'm excited to say that I've almost sold ALL of my jewelry and I've been accepted by a wholesale company to be a purchaser from them (which says a lot)!! WHOO HOO!! 

Now to figure all of this out! And, not to mention, I feel I may need a little Mack time soon! I'm off to bed with some Ben Gay on my left knee and tylenol and Advil who are both close friends of mine right now! My hormones HAVE been talking a LOT lately!!

No comments:

Post a Comment