Well, I have to say that God truly protected our family today! We had someone attempt to break into our home and they busted the entire door-frame to our front door! One more gentle shove (as proved by the officer) and they would've been in! Unfortunately, it's been an expensive lesson for us! To the tune of over $1,500 with the new security system and door. Dang criminal minds! At least I know God will get them for me!
Breakfast: oats & PB
Snack: smoothie (which tasted EXTRA good today)
Lunch: chicken, tomatoes, cucumbers, corn and potato
Snack: turkey patty, strawberries and almonds
Dinner: spaghetti sauce and 1/2 avocado
My tattoo appointment had to be rescheduled today for obvious reasons. And after I was able to get that taken care of, along with alarm and door stuff worked out....WHEW.....I finished the logo for my new little side business! Hope you guys like it! It's taken 2 days to get it EXACTLY how I wanted it without my photoshop! LOL! I curse you Microsoft paint!

No comments:
Post a Comment