I have a trainer that continues to blow my mind with how generous to others she is. She can lift the spirits of people she's only briefly met and make them feel like they are the most important person she's ever met. People just don't have that kind of genuine spirit anymore - to me it seems all people have motives....but not her.
Then we had our Bible study today, and it hit me that no matter what my accountability is....it's going to be wrong and not good enough. When Marice said something to me about a piece of candy I started to eat this morning, I was thinking "who are you to say something to me? You're skinny and have no clue." and it felt judgemental. But then as we discussed it at lunch she said "well, what if I had said nothing?" I said, "well, then I would've felt like you didn't care enough about me to say something." Why is it that we put ourselves in mental situations where there is NO POSSIBLE WAY TO WIN? And there's NO way for others around us to help us. We make ourselves unapproachable! It's just STUPID and it's a trick of the enemy! Recognize it for what it is (yeah me....talking to myself)!
Breakfast: oats
Snack: smoothie (powder only)
Lunch: turkey bacon, carrots, apples, potatoes
Snack: turkey bacon, nuts and apples
Dinner: broccoli, pork tenderloin chops, tomatoes
This evening I went to the fake-bake at the gym. I worked out with our oldest child and now I'm blogging! I swear, if you're looking for something to do next weekend that will bless your socks off....then you need to come to fit camp!

No comments:
Post a Comment