I have really faced some ridiculous things lately, and that's ok. I'm gonna keep doing what it is that I do....and that's pushing on and moving forward. Not looking behind or second guessing anything!
I'm really excited that I have a couple more friends joining me in them workout journey. The funny thing is, neither of them "need" to lose weight, but they are wanting to get toned! Still feels like I have people around me who are doing this with me....one step at a time!
I am so greatful to have such wonderful supportive friends and family who are cheering me on. It's pretty stinking cool! OH, and I had several people say to me over the past 2 days how much they can tell I've lost....etc...which is very encouraging because sometimes I just don't "feel it"! Well, it's not always a feeling! I have to KEEP reminding myself of this! And, I just have to keep listening to my trainer. We are close friends, so we tend to be a bit blunt with one another, so sometimes I think to myself...did she say that? And then I have to reevaluate am I offended because it's true?? Usually...YES!! Do I dare tell her?? NO! Well, I have to admit, to this point, she's been right about urrr-thang! OMGSH...did I just say that??
Breakfast: Smoothie
Snack: PB Zeke and grapes
Lunch: Mex salad, 1/2 avocado, baked potato with A1,
Snack: plum, chicken chunks and pistachios
Dinner: grilled chicken, edimame and green beans
Have a good night all! I'm off to bed....WOW 10:07 - that's early! *wink*

No comments:
Post a Comment