Today was a good day as well. Nikki and I went and walked @ Radnor lake. It was very peaceful out there. I really could've sat for hours with a journal, Bible and lunchbox and just chilled! When I was driving home, I was thinking to myself of where it was I started 2 and a half months ago, where I am now and how far I still have to go. When I think of the "how far I have to go" part, sometimes I start to feel overwhelmed and discouraged. About the time I was starting to feel these feelings, this song came on the radio and I KNOW that it was God's way of telling me...."I've got this for you." The cool thing is when we are weak then that's His opportunity to prove He is strong in us! The other cool thing is that he brought a Godly trainer into my life who helps me keep my perspective where it should be and when it's not, she tells me to get my head out of my butt.... that even though it may be slow, I'm still doing this!
Breakfast: green smoothie
Snack: meat and apple wedges
Lunch: chicken, peas and salad
Snack: PB on Zeke, apple wedges, grapefruit and cocoa nuts....OMGSH.....I can't even tell you what those did for me, other than I needed to be at the alter this morning!
Dinner: Taco salad with avacado, meat, tomato, and blue corn tortillas
Well, off to work on my blog again. Trying to re-vamp the way it looks.

No comments:
Post a Comment