Well, I decided to take the day to stay home and catch up today! I found myself cleaning the walls and baseboards, scrubbing the floors and every piece of decor that adorns our home! My hubby said it was more like spring cleaning rather than just tidying up the house! OOPS! Well, it's not exactly 100% back in order....yet....but realizing that it's only 9pm....it may be soon enough! IDK what the crap got into me! I have cleaned since about 8:30 this morning - I went to the gym and did my workout came home and cooked dinner....it's been a crazy energy all day! Maybe it was the fact that I was listening to Beth Moore "Believing God" and it was kicking my rear! I even matched socks..... and for a family of 6 that is a daunting task!
Meals:
Breakfast: eggs and oats
Snack: turkey and strawberries
Lunch: fajita mix and tomato
Snack: Missed....oops!
Dinner: fajita mix and tomato
Well, I'm off to fold some laundry....start my last load...and then just chill for a bit....Oh wait...then it will be bed-time! Well, tomorrow is a weigh-in so I'll keep you posted as to how much my anniversary indulgence cost me!

No comments:
Post a Comment