Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Day 239 - Tuesday - The scale's tipping.....TILT

OK, so I got to hang out with my sweet friend Nikki today and with our kiddos at the zoo and we had a great time. 

I have to admit, I'm SOOO unmotivated right now - she said that I opened Pandora's Box..... Seeing her skinny buff self made me want to trip her.... But God knows I couldn't even catch her if I tried.  It's been 2 weeks this Friday since I went completely AWOL!   I need SOMETHING to make me get back on track, because honestly I just feel completely BLAH right now. 

I know that there's NOTHING that anyone could say or do to make me get back....I have to do it myself.  So, I guess my request is if any of my friends read this....and you pray, please pray that God WILL get me back in this battle.  That's EXACTLY what it is.... and right now....I'm unarmed!

Breakfast: none
Snack: none
Lunch: salad with chicken (only b/c I was w/ Nikki) I guess that's peer-pressure accountability
Snack: none
Dinner: ham, mashed potatoes, 1 tbsp of mac and cheese and peas.

No comments:

Post a Comment