Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Day 219 - Wednesday

OK, so I'm having THE HARDEST TIME actually sleeping at night.  I sleep, but it's not a good deep sleep so I'm waking up SOOOO TIRED! I've almost got Brianna's room completed and an answer to prayer that her cousin Ashlee has pink accessories that she wants to give me to use in her room!  I've got the BIG wedding coming up next Saturday, so I've been spinning rose diamonds for days, and will be gluing and spraying sticks soon! It's going to be CRAZY!! Pray for my trainer Nikki because she has her competition this Saturday and this is a BIG DEAL for her professionally! :)

Breakfast: oats and protein bites
Snack: missed
Lunch: BBQ, potatoes, carrots
Snack: small piece of cheesecake (it got the best of me) cucumbers and ranch
Dinner: 2 turkey-dogs and carrots and a small brownie at church....DANG IT!

I'm starting a new book by Beth Moore, "Get out of that pit" - so.....gonna go finish chapter 2! Have a great night errrr-one! :)  OH, and on another note, one of the dentists wives did a double-take today and then came up to me and said "you have lost weight....like a lot of weight" I have to admit....I actually blushed.  Don't ask where THAT emotion came from because it's HARD to make me blush....but I sure enough did!  I have battled HARD internally the past couple of days....please say a prayer for me.  I know it's lies from Satan - gotta go read!

No comments:

Post a Comment