"We can't use our past as an excuse to stay in bondage to a negative, defeated approach to life."
"Jesus will lead you to freedom in any area of your life, if only you're willing to follow Him."
These are 2 quotes that I saw on Joyce Myers FB page and I have to admit they both hit me straight between the eyes. Today, I chose to allow food to get the best of me, and no, I'm not beating myself up over it, but I will tell you that it just wasn't worth it, and sometimes what your mind tells you about something....is a lie. I went to the movies with my hubby and son and some friends and let me tell ya, they had this little "kids meal" with a drink, popcorn and gummies.....well, I got me 2 BIG ole hands full of popcorn with butter, and within 20 mins it tore my butt up.....well, not my butt, but my stomach was aching and the delight I used to find in the LARGE bucket of popcorn is just no longer there. *lesson learned*
Breakfast: cereal
Snack: yogurt
Lunch: chicken, rice and veggies
Snack: popcorn - UGH
Dinner: chicken, corn and potato
Tomorrow will be a better day, and baby I WON'T do that again! On a side note, the Madea Witness Protection movie was FUNNY!! Had a great time with family and friends, and for the first time ever, my son made it through a movie without LOSING it! *AWESOME*
No comments:
Post a Comment