Friday, June 8, 2012

Day 179 - I WILL NOT believe a lie!

OK, so today was a good day for the most part.  I got my hair done today, and then came home and took a nap.  Not really sure why I felt SOOO tired, but a nap was in order and it went rather well if I do say so myself.  I got to talk to my sweet little girl on the phone TWICE!  God answered a HUGE prayer request! I have a dear friend who was told on at least 4 occasions that it looked like she had breast cancer and her mammogram was BAD on Tuesday, but when she went back yesterday...the doctors said that the mass had shrunk SO MUCH that they are just going to watch it, and that they're not sure HOW that happened! Well....I am - it was a MOVE OF GOD!! And praise God she doesn't have cancer!

Breakfast: cereal
Snack: yogurt and banana
Lunch: turkey bacon and carrots
Snack: EAS and almonds
Dinner: grilled chicken and mashed potatoes

Well, I will tell you as I prepared my dinner tonight (I was home alone with only Colton) I opened the fridge and in front of me was peach cobbler, chocolate cake, red velvet ice cream, mint choc chip ice cream and vanilla ice cream.  The VERY FIRST thing to go through my mind was to get a little of one of them, noone is here to SEE me do it, so they won't know! Well you know what Satan, I will know, and God can see me so screw that - I refuse to fall for a lie!

I ate my chicken and potatoes and eating a carb loaded veggie at dinner is the WORST thing I did today! Also, did I mention that I weighed in and I'm now 195.7!! On my new fancy-schmancy Weight Watchers Body blah blah scale! That's 1 ounce lower than I've been in 7 years AND that was after I had eaten 3 meals! Can't wait to get a fresh first thing in the morning weigh-in! Although my success is not determined by a number on a scale, rather by my obedience, my success will SHOW in the scale! If not immediately, eventually! I WILL GET THERE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment